We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Host/Hostess to join our dynamic and professional culinary team.
• Welcome and greet guests, making them feel comfortable, letting them know they are your first priority
• Answer phones, take messages, and book reservations
• Work closely with other wait and kitchen staff as a TEAM
• Be available as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with other staff and guests
• Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Upbeat, outgoing, and positive!
• Must have reliable transportation
Tomato Bros. is a casual family-style Italian restaurant located in Clarkston, Washington. With fun features such as paper tablecloths and crayons, an open kitchen with a wood-fired brick oven and our sports lounge, there is something for everyone. With seating for more than 300, we specialize in large party reservations and have several options for groups. So when planning a birthday party, anniversary, class reunion, rehearsal dinner, or business gathering call us and we'll make it easy on you!
The Tomato Lounge is the place to be for any sporting event or fun night out. If its a refreshing cocktail, your favorite microbrew or fine wine, the Tomato Lounge has what you want. Plus, with 12 flat-screen TVs, you can watch any sporting event that you fancy! There are always 12 beers on tap to choose from, the largest wine cellar in the valley, signature and house made cocktails and a full bar. Try some local wine from Basalt Cellars and Clearwater Canyon, or local beer from Riverport Brewery, as well as a huge selection of Washington wines from Walla Walla, Spokane and Pullman. We have the largest selection of wines in the area – Leonetti, Ehlers, Long Shadow, Northstar, Robert Karl, Cougar Crest, L’Ecole, Brian Carter, Merry Cellars to name a few.
Company Website: tomatobrothers.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)