We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Line Cook to join our dynamic and professional culinary team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a reputable restaurant or hotel that is culinary and hospitality driven
- Current knowledge of basic kitchen equipment
- A strong work ethic and commitment to uncompromising quality
- Proficiency in basic knife skills, meat, vegetable, and sauce fabrication
- Able to mathematically adjust recipes; able to read, create, interpret and follow written recipes with precision.
- Must be flexible with scheduling including weekends, evenings and holidays
-Must be reliable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
-Maintain high standards for work areas and appearance.
-Maintains a positive attitude.
Tomato Bros. is a casual family-style Italian restaurant located in Clarkston, Washington. With fun features such as paper tablecloths and crayons, an open kitchen with a wood-fired brick oven and our sports lounge, there is something for everyone. With seating for more than 300, we specialize in large party reservations and have several options for groups. So when planning a birthday party, anniversary, class reunion, rehearsal dinner, or business gathering call us and we'll make it easy on you!
The Tomato Lounge is the place to be for any sporting event or fun night out. If its a refreshing cocktail, your favorite microbrew or fine wine, the Tomato Lounge has what you want. Plus, with 12 flat-screen TVs, you can watch any sporting event that you fancy! There are always 12 beers on tap to choose from, the largest wine cellar in the valley, signature and house made cocktails and a full bar. Try some local wine from Basalt Cellars and Clearwater Canyon, or local beer from Riverport Brewery, as well as a huge selection of Washington wines from Walla Walla, Spokane and Pullman. We have the largest selection of wines in the area – Leonetti, Ehlers, Long Shadow, Northstar, Robert Karl, Cougar Crest, L’Ecole, Brian Carter, Merry Cellars to name a few.
Company Website: tomatobrothers.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)